IA3

Personal Hockey Trainer

Mission Statement
Our goal is to help student athletes and professional athletes to grow not only in hockey but making them a better person in the outside world as well. Giving it a 100% is not enough giving it 110% is what we're looking for because that's what will you the edge over your competition in life. Giving up is not an option because we're here to make you a successful athlete for the goals that you want to accomplish and to help you be a better family member overall in the future. 

Business Environment 
We will be competing in the personal trainer and hockey world. The annual growth from 20012-2017 it has rose 3.2%, with 600,000 in employment and 577,000 businesses in the world for all personal trainers. Obviously that number is lower for high talented athletes themselves. With the rise of hockey players in the world more hockey athletes will be looking for trainers to improve their ability in the future. In 2010 there was close to 500,500 hockey players listed in the USA and in 2017 there was close to 556,000 players registered for USA hockey. The number is increasingly getting bigger so a higher opportunity to enter this market. 

Entrepreneurship and Strategy
The challenges of promoting and selling this product is the name most people go for trainers with a name and have been doing it for a while so to get your name out there you have to shadow someone with credibility and have credentials to show that you know what you're doing. Obviously location and building says it all too you need a good facility to attract the people you want. To get started up you have to work with someone to get a loan or borrow money and find a location that works for you and your company. You can't choose a location where hockey isn't a big sport but you don't want to choose a location where there is a lot of competition.

Management
Being the owner of this company I would want to oversee everything I would need to hire more trainers to help and people to help in the recovery field of the athlete. I would be motivated because this is what I love to due. I love hockey and love working out and bettering people, so waking up everyday to do what I love wouldn't be a problem. "He challenges each of us to ask ourselves: What are my strengths? How do I perform? What are my values? Where do I belong? What should my contribution be? Don’t try to change yourself, Drucker cautions."(Drucker, P. F., Kanter, R. M., & Kantrow, A. (2016, October 17). Managing Oneself. Retrieved April 17, 2018, from https://hbr.org/2005/01/managing-oneself) You must ask yourself these questions before you make that decision if this is really what you want to do for the rest of your life.

Marketing
I would promote this company in local ice arenas and holding seminars on how I would train and better the athletes as not only as a athlete but as well as a person. My target would be hockey athletes about the age of 12. I would get previous trainers that have high credibility to help give me that extra edge to receive the clients I need to start my business.

Accounting and Finance
For my company I would higher an accountant for my place to handle and investments and financials for the company. It would start off with a loan and I would need to make sure my assets equal my liabilities at the end of a period.

Information systems and Operations
j.    I would have data listed for how many clients I have come in for the quarterly period and than try to add in yoga and stuff like that for parents and see how those add in over a quarterly period.

      Resources
Personal Trainers - US Market Research Report. (n.d.). Retrieved April 17, 2018, from https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-trends/specialized-market-research-reports/life-sciences/wellness-services/personal-trainers.html
* All products require an annual contract.    Prices do not include sales tax    (New York residents only). (n.d.). Registered ice hockey players in the US 2010-2017 | Statistic. Retrieved April 17, 2018, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/282122/number-of-registered-ice-hockey-players-in-the-united-states/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IA1

IA5

IA4